Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, April 4, 2016

Transfers and Mangoes



¡CAMBIOS!

So it turns out that I did have changes after all... I am now in a town called Genova Costa Cuca. My area is huge and takes hours to cover when driving, to bad we don't have a car. It's really hot here and I have been sweating my buns off but there is an abundance of mangos. There are three trees on the property of the house we are renting... and its season. I ate 4 this morning...I'm in heaven. The area also has an abundance of endowed in-actives, so there is a lot of work to do. As for the active members, they are all very kind and from what I have heard, willing to work. There are some twins in the branch that are really devoted and just about always willing to do divisions with us, I am excited to see how that goes.

My comp is Elder Reymundo from El Salvador. He is really nice and humble. He is a bigger boy and eats a lot...yet It's possible that I will lose him to emergency transfers because he is having problems with his knees.


Next monday I will know a little bit more about the area and give a good report. Thanks to all of those praying on my behalf. The church is true.  -Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment