Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, April 11, 2016

Sweat and Mangos

This week was a really hot one but not without fruits (literally and otherwise; I eat 3-7 mangos a day). We have 3 people scheduled to be baptized the 19th that all accepted baptismal date in the first visit. They are two women and the child that are close to a less-active that we have been visiting. The hard part is that they live in one of the farthest reaches of our area which makes it difficult to work with them a lot. My current district leader is Elder Lagos, the crazy Honduran who lived with me in San Pablo. He is brand new to the position and is doing lots of weird things. For example, I was in divisions for 3 days this week... I hope it just because he's fitting into the boots of DL. I can finally say that I know my area a little bit, but there are still a ton of areas I haven't even seen yet. I want to contact like crazy since there are so many people but my comp doesn't like to walk... we get along very well but he is hard to motivate. Yet its nothing knew and I feel that god is really trying to beat a stronger personality into me. I am so thankful for all of the spiritual and temporal growth I am making in the mission... there is really nothing else that compares. Best decision ever... (Shout out to my cousins of age ;) )


Keep me in your prayers and know that you are in mine. The church is true. -Elder Davis


Sorry for the short letter, didn't have much time... tell Tawni congratz for me, and Katlyn as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment