Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Tuesday, April 19, 2016

This Week from Elder Davis

To the gang...

To get right into the juicy stuff; our three dates (Eidy, Saudi, Jefferson) are getting baptized tomorrow. The devil has been working hard to make them change their minds, but thankfully they are still on track and animated. We are baptizing them in a river, so that will be a fun first. We dedicated our p-day to making a lunch for the baptism along with other preparations and that's why I am writing later. For that same reason that is why I don't have much time. However, I am doing good here in the Guat. I am having a hard time getting my comp to work and be obedient but all of the mangos keep me going. My comp even calls me "monkey" due to my mango consumption... I am trying hard right now to be a more consecrated missionary, something difficult in an incredibly disobedient mission.


Thanks for all of the love and support, keep me in your prayers. The church is true. -Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment