Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Tuesday, January 17, 2017

¡Puchis! Estoy entrenando.

With Mission Leader and Family







With New Companion Elder Medina

Yesterday I was unable to write because I was in Reu picking up my new companion, Elder Medina, from Honduras. He is new and unspoiled, therefore, I'm training! That being so, Elder Flores had transfers. It was sad to see him go, but I learned a lot from him and we made some great memories.

The Perez family accepted a baptismal date for 21st and now has all of the necessary attendances. Right now we are organizing their wedding and the ordinance with the help of our mission leader. This is the very first area in which I have a mission leader that understands his calling and magnifies it. It is also very convenient that he has decent money and car in order to help us work and be in contact always. This Sunday we had 13 investigators in church and all of them are very positive. We are hoping to have lots of baptisms in February.

I am a bit nervous about the whole training thing, but it is going very well thus far. My trainee is very humble and knows almost nothing about the mission; I hope I can give him the training he needs to begin his mission strong. 

I know the church is true and that after we have given our best the grace of the atonement will do the rest, it will even allow us to overcome our "personal defects". I love you all.

-Elder Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment