Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, December 26, 2016

La Segunda Navidad

Yesterday I passed my second Christmas in the mission, and the last one feels just weeks behind. I was pretty tired through all of it because the club across the street from our house was open and loud ALL NIGHT on Christmas Eve. I didn't eat as many tamales as last year, but I did get to eat a bit of turkey, so I can't complain at all.

The week honestly wasn't very fruitful because everbody was too busy celebrating and housing relatives that had come far to help the missionaries. However, we were able find some positive people and work with the members. All in all it didn't feel much like Christmas, but it was nonetheless unforgettable. 


I hope that we can all maintain the spirit of love and service that we have during this season throughout the coming year and therefore be the disciples that our Lord needs. The church is true. -Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment