Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Thursday, December 8, 2016

Emergency Transfer

Well, I have finally left Palo Gordo... Thursday night I was called at 9 PM. The transfers came with mixed feelings, especially because I really wanted to see the baptisms coming up. Yet, the lord knows best.

My new are is San Rafael, Zona Malacatan. I am close to San Pablo where I started my mission!
I am in a trio until transfers (the 6th). My comps are Elder Flores from Arizona and Elder Zepeda from El Salvador. We have alot of really positive investigators and 13 of them attended this Sunday... A big change from Palo Gordo!

More next monday. Thanks for the loving support. The church is true.


-Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment