Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, November 28, 2016

una visita de Elder Ocampo

A few photos that my comp took this week. The girl that was baptized in the District is named Lourdes and is an AMAZING convert..



Add caption


Yesterday was Stake Conference and we were visited by an Area Seventy named Elder Ocampo. He brought a strong spirit to the meeting and I was especially uplifted. He spoke primarily about the family and explained that the second most sacred place after the temple is the home. It got me thinking a bit about my post-mission life... but I promise I'm not trunky!

As for the work, this week was a bit rough, especially because my comp is already really discouraged with our area and doesn't want to work... not even a little bit... and he has only got a month in the area, whereas I have more than 7. It's a constant struggle to get him to obey as well. In the mission you learn to get along with and even love any kind of person.

We have two baptismal dates right now, scheduled to be baptized the third, we are praying that everything goes smoothely.


The church is true and every trial does us good. Love ya. -Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment