Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, November 21, 2016

¡Dia de Accion de Gracias! (Thanksgiving)

Thanksgiving is coming up, which has got me pretty excited. He see turkeys all over the place here, but I have just about forgotten what they taste like... We will be celebrating with the Mission President and his wife, which could mean we will be eating some pie... I hope that is the case, even though it may not be a strawberry rhubarb pie.

In these days my comp and I have two fechas to be VERY grateful for, they are two single mothers that I have been teaching for sometime, and finally they accepted a date. They have been attending and will be baptized the 3rd.


The Church is true, the Lord never loses sight of us no matter how far we may venture off the way. Love ya lots, happy Thanksgiving!

-Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment