Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, October 24, 2016

Una Semana Mas



This week was a success because a less active that I have been trying to get to church since I arrived attended this Sunday. We also had two investigators, one of which I have been inviting for just as long. A recent convert family that we have been working with attended for the second time after a long period of almost complete inactivity; they even committed to be a missionary family this week, or in other words, they will give referrals and contact them with us. 

Tomorrow the transfers will be announced and it is very possible that I will leave Palo Gordo. Due to the length of my stay here and the good comp that I have the change would be a bit tough, however, I am ready for a change. I especially hope I have a Latino comp this time around.

Even though I have not baptized here, I love the area and the people because of all they have taught me. I have done more development of the Christlike traits here than in any other, nonetheless, it has been incredibly difficult on some occasions to stay diligent and enthusiastic. Yet, it all gets easier with practice. I feel that the things that I have learned and improved here will allow me to be a much more efficient tool in the Lord's hands in my area to come, and not to mention, after the mission. I am loving the mission and being a member of this TRUE CHURCH. I love you all. 

-Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment