Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, October 31, 2016

A Strange Turn of Events














So... I am still in Fat Stick, and Elder Figueroa had transfers to everyones surprise. My new comp is Elder Mendoza from El Salvador; my 2 other comps from El Salvador were pretty rough and ended up getting sent home for disobedience (amongst other things) but I have faith that my new companion will be different. He was in the district before transfers and was a bit problematic and very lazy, however, thus far, we are getting along well and have found some very positive people. In the mission I have learned to find the good in every person and have found a lot of good in Mendoza. He is especially good at gaining the affection of the members, which will serve him very well in this area.

On Friday we had a leadership meeting in Malacatan, my first zone. Due to a bike race the roads were blocked and we had to leave very early in the morning, therefore we arrived 5 hours before the meeting started. Elder Cancino, Elder Holland, and I got permission to go to San Pablo and see the members and our converts before the meeting started. If you remember right we three were together there. It was a ton of fun and made me realize just how much time I have in the mission... So much had changed.


Well, iI am out of time. I love you all.... The Church is true.

Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment