Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, August 8, 2016

Una Nueva Mision

The mission is taking some drastic changes. Just about every aspect of missionary life has been affected. We can't even listen to classical music now; I am really missing my Bach cello suites... The interviews don't seem to end either, luckily, I haven't had another but every day I hear about elders and sisters that go to Reu. We are all walking on thin ice. Beyond that almost every companionship has had changes, including my own. My new companion is Elder Figeroa from Utah, thus far we get along really well, however, I have come to dislike speaking English, as weird as that may sound. Yet I know that we will work hard together and there is something I must learn from him, I simply won't be making much headway in my spanish.

With the start of the new transfer I was called to be District Leader... I honestly feel a bit unprepared, although the Lord prepares the way and the means. I am looking forward to the many unique and new experiences that I will have in the new position.

Estoy brillando y disfrutando de las ricas bendiciones del Señor! La Iglesia es Verdadera y no existe nada que puede estorbar los fines de nuestro Dios! Les amo a todas y espero que puedan ver la mano del señor que seguramente se ve en sus vidas también. -Elder Davis


PS. If anyone has leadership advice for me it would be much apreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment