Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, September 28, 2015






I do more laughing than shopping here... we buy our clothes in a place called the Megapacka, it is essentially a Good Will. It is nearly impossible to find clothes in your size, because the store's goods are all comprised of the stuff that nobody wants in the states... as a consequence the clothes are all huge! The decent stuff is expensive... but if you really dig you can find good stuff.

This has been a bad week for finding people but we have got 3 families being baptized on the 10th! Im really excited, my comp has been pretty baggy though, he is leaving in two days and has made a lot of friends in San Pablo.

I am going to miss a lot of people from my zone that are leaving, from what I hear, I've got a really good zone for my first change. My ZL especially, he is awesome and we have really hit it off.

Its' not every day that you find out that your sister is getting hitched... but, it wasn't that big of a surprise and it is about time... I think they are making the right decision and I am so proud of them. I am excited to here how it all goes! I love you Jenna... Chris is pretty cool too. You guys will make a good eternal companionship.

Well, I am running out of time, but things are still going good, spanish is picking up even faster now. Right now I am just praying for a good comp... I love you all! - Elder Davis


P.S. most of the keys aren't marked on this computer , and the keys are different on Spanish computers... so be grateful for what I got down...

No comments:

Post a Comment