Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, February 13, 2017

Tanta Casaca







The people here are wonderful and I can honestly say that I love them, but they lie a lot... we set a lot of appointments and had members committed to come with us or even have the lessons in their homes, therefore, we thought that it would be a very productive week for member-missionary-work but every single one fell through. Come Sunday we didn't expect to have many investigators in church, but a young man in the branch that is waiting for his mission call brought two friends to church. The both of them are very positive and said they want to keep coming and learn more.

We also had interviews with President Goodman in which he told me that the Lord has "other plans" for me. I am not sure what that could mean, but I will likely be leaving San Rafael, which brings mixed feelings.

This Saturday is the conference with Elder Rasband and his wife! I am really excited.

This week was a toughy, but I was able to see several aspects in which I need to improve. Sometimes I feel like my weaknesses are neverending, but by way of the Atonement, all things can be overcome. Remember that the Church is true. ;)


-Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment