Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Week 2 - Guatemala CCM


These two weeks have flown by!!! I think I am over the MTC hump and getting a good groove in. The language is coming surely but slowly, it's is dang hard that is for certain. I cant wait to get out into the field. Today we finally got out of the CCM for about an hour and went to a shop down the street. There I bought some canned octopus. T'was pretty good stuff. The food here is good, and I am never hungry...which I will never complain about. Luckily, we get an hour and a half each day to exercise, there is a small gym and two courts on the complex. My district is all gringos y gringas, because all of the latinos are only here for two weeks. I must be doing something right with my Spanish, because I really hit it off with the Latinos here. I got pretty close to several of them, but they shipped out to their fields of service this morning. That was a bit sad...yet, there is no time for woeful stagnancy here, so it was back to the books. I am learning a lot about myself and I am striving to improve more day-by-day. The spirit is strong and my testimony is growing. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment