Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, June 19, 2017

Singin in the Rain




This week, my companion and I have been soaked every day without fail... as expected we weren't received by many, but we had some very spiritual lessons, and a very pleasing experience with a less-active family (that I expect will soon be active) . We also made a special effort to visit Carla, the girl getting baptized this week. She is awesome and very prepared, she always keeps her commitments and is making big changes in her life. She has even been inviting her friends and family to church!

As a zone we made jerseys, which turned out great.

Lately I have had feelings of anxiety and nervousness for the next phase of my life, and many other mixed feelings. It is so strange to think that my mission is coming to an end... I don't like it at all! Nonetheless I am working hard and can honestly say that I am not very "baggy".

This week I have strongly felt the love of our Savior and of our Father in Heaven. I feel it more and more every day and I feel that it has really changed how I see the people around me. I know that Christ lives and that this is His kingdom on earth.

I love you all.

-Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment