Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Friday, June 30, 2017

Second to Last P-Day

Today was my second-to-last p-day; we went to the beach of Champerico where we played soccer with some complete strangers, had  a game of 2 hand touch football (for the first time in my mission), and ate sea food. It was pretty great, especially the sea food part...My companion and some of the other missionaries took photos and haven't sent them to me so I will get them to you next week.

This week we had to put a lot of investigators on pause, which was pretty sad, nonetheless we were able to find some new people and  put a baptismal date with some of the investigators that we found the week before. We also worked with some member families that are active, but a bit lethargic. Today we will have a family home evening with one of them. The others, pues, ahí están... we have also been working with some less active families which turned out to be a success because several of them came to church on Sunday! 

I am excited for the coming week, we are going to make it a busy one because I don't want to be moping around thinking about all that I am, about to leave behind and the many things (responsibilities) that await me at home...

The church is true and Christ lives!

I love ya lots.

-Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment