Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, April 10, 2017






Things are going very well here in San Rafael and we have 3 very cool young men that will be getting baptized in the next few weeks. We have been working with them for a long time and have gotten a ton of help from from the members. I am really excited about it all, but, I have transfers... President called me yesterday and told me that I will be going to Reu... I've got some mixed feelings, but, ni modo.

I had a good last Sunday with a good number of investigators in church and some great lessons with members. I am hoping that the new missionary in the area can do something with our hard work.

I am so happy now that I have a new niece! I am grateful that the labor went well and that Everson and Aubrey are doing are healthy and happy. In the general conference many talks were about the Plan of Salvation. Here in the mission I have learned a lot about that plan, and have come to understand much more about our Fathers love and our destiny. I know that it is true, and I know that all of the sacrifices we may have to make in this life in order to be prepared to live in Gods presence are worth it! The church is true. Love ya.

-Elder Davis


No comments:

Post a Comment