Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, March 13, 2017

Walk, walk and walk some more


















(some more pics from Elder Davis's last P-day adventure)

Time keeps on flying by as always. I honestly can't believe that I have been out around 20 months when I feel like I have no more than 3. This morning I got a call from my first Zone Leader in the mission who is here in the mission again making a visit, and he told me how much he missed the mission and that I needed to take full advantage of the time I have left. It was a bit of a wake-up-call and made me want to be more dedicated.

This week my companion and I had divisions with our District Leader and I ended up going to his area where we walked for several hours to a village and after having gotten lost had a great lesson with an awesome family and put some baptismal dates. We later made some visits in San Pablo and got to work with and see some of the members that saw me born!

In San Rafael we had a tough time finding new investigators and had to leave several people that were hiding from us and/or lying... it was tough because one of them was very positive for a time. I wish I knew why she hid. On Sunday we had a lot of investigators committed to come to church and even had members ready to help them out, but, stuff happened and we were only able to get 3 people to church. Those that had dates didn't make it and therefore will not be able to be baptized as soon as we had hoped. After church, we watched the Restoration movie with some young investigators and we were all able to feel the spirit.

The mission is great and The Church is true... Love ya...

-Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment