Email Elder Davis at: christopher.davis@myldsmail.net

Mail:

Guatemala Retalhuleu Mission

Iglesia Mormona, Boulevard Centenario

Salida a Coatepeque,Zona 2,Apt Postal 26

Retalhuleu

GUATEMALA 11001




Monday, May 16, 2016

The latest from Elder Davis

Emergency Changes!

To my surprise this Tuesday my comp; Elder Raymundo had changes. It was an answer to my prayers especially because my new comp is Elder Argueta, a Honduran who was a friend of mine in the ccm. He is also a big boy, but I have been in the same district as him and know that he is a good worker. Right now we are trying to motivate the members to be more dedicated to their callings and help us progress the branch. We are also working hard to find new investigators due to the lack of such with my last comp. 

I have noticed a lack of energy lately and have been trying to drink more as well as maintain a more healthy diet. To do so I have been going to the market and cooking with fresh produce... Thanks mom for teaching me a little bit in the kitchen.


Well thats my bit for this week, the church is true! -Elder Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment